Saturday, October 9, 2010

** Outing **

Yesterday had dinner with Childish GangZ...
Just dinner.... Nothing else..... *.*
Celebrated Elein and Michelle birthday.....
We celebrated earlier because I'm going back Kampar to sit for MUET exam...
** Nervious ~~~ Panic ~~~ **
Happy 19th birthday my dears --- Michelle and Elein....
Hope you both like the presents....
Sorry for no cake for the celebration....
So, just replace it with donuts...
Don't mind right.?
** Though not a big surprise for both of you, yet we'd our best **
Hope you all really enjoy the day with just 5 of us, no one else....
Although yesterday I seems like "sot sot" and kept on say non-sense, hope you all don't mind, and don't keep in heart ya....
Too excited already to meet all of you, especially Cynlin, Cynthia and Michelle.... =]


"M" stands for Michelle
Michelle and her donuts.... ^^
" E " stands for Elein
Elein and her donuts....
Birthday gals....
So sweet...
Where's mine...?
Cynlin and me..
Michelle and me...
Funny + weird posture....
><
Elein and I
Like sisters...
Do we look alike..?
There're so many people doubts about us...
haha
Cynthia and I....
Yesterday night she laughed a lots...
I think isn't my fault right.?
She said I'm too funny and she can't stop laughing...
But, I'm glad that you're happy....

Dears....
Will be missing you all much....
Acting cute, aren't we..?
^.*
took in the toilet as usual what we'll actually do....
=P
Childish GangZ spirit will always been together....
Never change till now....
Love you all....
Muackssss....
Will be missing 4 of you very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment