Monday, November 22, 2010

** Perkara Yang Tidak Bermoral **

2010 November 21 (Sunday)

** They all sudah mabuk @~@ **


** Girls gang ^^ **

** Cheese =P **

** After mabuk --- Done something weird **

Yesterday, I was drunk....

Seriously, I was drunk for the 1st time...
Now I only really know the taste of being a drunker... =P

Members of 1493 bergambling and berarak happily...

Stressed was released and unhappiness was threw out of my mind...

As before that day, there were too many unhappy things happened....

So sorry for being too kind...

So sorry for my stupidity....

So sorry for being too soft....

Hate what I've done previously...

I've taken these as my precious lesson....

Thanks for teaching me all these....

I don't know where to release those pressure...

Yesterday was a very enjoyable night for everyone of 1493...

Our house was only fulled of laughters.. =D

No other distraction....

No comments:

Post a Comment