Friday, December 17, 2010

** Daddy's Birthday **

2010 December 05 ( Sunday )

My dad's birthday, a day that we all can gather together to have dinner...
Chat happily and laughed non-stop...
We spent our day together..
Although others might thought that this is just a normal day,
for me, I always appreciate every moment with my family especially my parents.
My bro and I now are study at others state, seldom go back home.
So I miss them a lot and miss the time when I keep on talking to them about my stuff...
><
Sometimes they might said that I'm very noisy and talkative, but I never care about that...
Just like to talk to them.. Hahaha.... =P
I do always love them and place them in the 1st place...
No one can replace my family....

** Happy family <3>
** My siblings =) **
** Cheeseee **
** Naughty and playful brothers **
** Birthday dad with his beloved children and wife **

No comments:

Post a Comment