Tuesday, September 27, 2011

** Monday **

Yesterday was rainning day.
Although our plan has been ruined, we still enjoyed our day well.
Early morning went to 1st Avenue watched "The Smurfs" with Wei Liang.
It's a very cute and funny movie.
{I smurfy love you.
La la la la la, sing a happy song.}
Learnt from the movie. ^^
At night, we went to Nando's had dinner with Wei Liang and Shu Chin at QB.
I think Shu Chin and I have not met since two or three months ago.
It's a miracle that she can come to join us for the dinner.

** My meal **

After dinner, we went to "Tong Pak Fu" 糖伯府 eat dessert with Shue Liang too.
It's newly opened dessert.
It's located at Pulau Tikus.
Maybe yesterday was a raining day, so we didn't wait for a long Q.
We're lucky. =)



** Shu Chin and I **
** Wei Liang **

** Shue Liang **

** Our desserts **

After dessert, we went to Mamak Stall beside Overtime as Shue Liang wanted to eat rice. =.="
He can eat lots ( moody )... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment