Thursday, July 9, 2009

~ special day for me ~

today was my public speaking's presentation...
the 1st presentation that i have in UTAR....
i done my slide show on monday....
rushed to finish it...
then i only start to practice in my speech....
the few days before today's presentation i was really very nervous n worry.....
becoz today onwards our tutor will change to another tutor from PJ....
heard that he is a funny n cute guy but today when he came in to our class, i dont think he is....
he is short n skinny leh....
im TALLER than him...
wakaka...
last nite i couldnt sleep until 1 smth almost reached 2am only slept....
becoz quite panic dono how is my today's presentation will be....
today morning i couldnt woke up in time....
haha..
almost late but luckily reached sch earlier than my tutor....
after the public speaking class every1 relax n stress has been released...
hehe....

kaophang, ruoman,hueyshan,shuohui,meicheng,ivan,me n myke



````` ``````````````` me, myke, mei cheng n kao phang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ mei cheng, huey shan, shuo hui n me

*********************** me

8 comments:

  1. "Dai Dai Wei" Haha..... XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat 'dai dai wei'...
    where got arh???
    hng.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just kidding only, don't take it so serious lar....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm.. i bdin take it seriously lar.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哇!好久不见,微微变美了。哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi williamxz....
    哈哈~~这样有空来我的blog耶!!
    谢谢你的称赞哦。。。
    应该不是‘’的美吧??!!
    hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哈哈!不时有空啦!偶尔想到你吗,就来看你的Blog咯!哈哈。还好啦!变得很有气质!哈哈!不用客气,担心我说了,你会自己暗爽!哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哈哈。。。我也是很久没上你的blog看看了。。。。
    hmmmm...写了哦。。。^^ 高兴~~~ 高兴 ~~~~

    ReplyDelete