Thursday, July 9, 2009

write about 7/7/09

7/7 (tuesday) --> my brother's bday.... a big day for him.. he ald 20 years old... (OLD OLD dy~~~)
6/7 was my yonger brother's bday.... i phoned him n wished him 'happy bday'...
but u know what he abswered me??? he said : '' huh?? what?? ''.... swt ler.... haha.. mayb becoz for the past he didnt received such call... maybe...
on tuesday, we when to Dai Chong Restaurant (大众餐厅) to have our dinner...
that day was raining heavily...
almost every tuesday oso will rain...
tuesday n thursday seem like are the raining that set by the God...
i had class from 6 til 8pm...
before one hour the class ended, it started to rain heavily dy.... (damn heavy leh)
for those who cycle or walk or take bus back it is a trouble for them...
they will get wet although they have umbrella....
after class i followed ys's car...
we went home 1st to meet my brother n housemate them...
then only we went to Old Town there....
that time still raining when we reached there....

my housemates... ^^


after had our dinner, ys, yw n me went to buy cake for my brother.....
we lied to him that we didnt buy cake for him....
becoz actually we planned to celebrate with him at 11.55pm lor....
BUT....
he told us that his classmate asked him go to yum cha at 11pm.....
then we quickily thought about the other plan....
yw n yh went to his room to sing bday song for him....
then i immediately went to take the cake.....
i think that time my brother ald know what we are going to do dy....
but dont care lar...
becoz we got 'heart' to celebrate with him what.....



after we celebrated his bday he went out to the next date...
hehe...
busy ler..... =P
about 1am he only went home....
ys, sh n him chit-chatting n play cards in my room...
i about 3 smth only slept....
the next morning i have class at 8am....
i cant wake up in time on wednesday....
get late.....
^^
wednesday was my classmate, mei cheng's bday....
haha....
so many ppl bday in July....

No comments:

Post a Comment