Thursday, April 29, 2010

~ Birthday celebration with hosemates ~

27th April I finished my exam at 4pm...
When my brother and yong sern came to fetch me,
my bro said, " we plan to go to Tualang have dinner."
I replied, " Huh.?? Why suddenly want to go for far for dinner, you all so free.?"
my bro just simply said last time we planned to go but failed....
So, now her's the chance we can go...
Then i didn't think too much....
My bro and yong sern went to cut their hair before we went to play pool....
It have been a long time we didn't play pool,
as all of us busy preparing for our finals....
They are more busy than me because they have 5 subjects...
But i just have 2 subjects....
hehe...
** senang senang.. not that stress... =) **
After that when went home,
Yu wei said want to celebrate I have finished exam so we only go Tualang...
** Are you all so good.? Celebrate I have finished exam and you all just going to start exam..? hehe**
That time I guess they want to celebrate my birthday...
haha...
** How smart am I **
On the way to Tualang,
Zelene kept on "bully" me....
So good ler zelene....
Her laughther filled up the rainy day..
^^
** Took while waiting for the food to be served **

I never think that they will celebrate with me at there ( Tualang)...
I thought they will celebrate after we went home....
Cause so far they won't bring cake along....
Mana tau I'm wrong....



A sudden surprise when yu wei took out the cake as I'm still eating my crab....
I have no chance to wash my hands....
And they also didn't give me chance to wash, directly sang birthday song and took lots of pics....
^^
Thank you members of 1493....
I'm so happy on that day....


We went home at 9 something...
But there is not the end of the day....
They still prepared birthday present for me....

Cute cute mirror....
And a memory booklet that everyone of 1493 also hope to have one....
This booklet full of our emories and hard work....
Who doesn't want right..?
Thank for the presents....
I know you all did it although you all are busy preparing for finals....
Really appreciate what you all have done....
=)
Thanks yong chiang, yong sern, soo hin, yu wei, cui ting, uncle, kae ying, kae wen, zelene, yi hui, miko, richard, fandy....

** Nice drawing ya.. ^^ love this **

27th April 2010 was the early celebration of my 19th birthday....

This was the 1st time I celebrate birthday with a big gang of friends....

Unforgettable memory for me...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment