Saturday, April 10, 2010

~ Jun's b'day ~


Yesterday was my old old friend's birthday --- Tsumatai Jun ( Shu Chin).....
She is my close friend since primary school....
During that time, we always played badminton together....
Rushed for mountains of homeworks together in class....
Crazy together with whole gang of our members...
Ate together during recess time....
Tiru during exam together....
** Haha **
There are still lots of things we done together with our crazy gang....
What a wonderful and enjoyable moment during primary school...
Without stress, worry and sadness.....
** I miss that time, and I hope to return back to that time **

We went to her house at 11 something to give her surprise...
Mana tau she already know...
So, is this still call surprise...
haha...
Nevermind ler...
Happy to have this....
The one who felf surprise to see us is her auntie....
She kept on saying if I know you all coming I will boild eggs for all of you....
She repeated this for three times....
She is a funny and open-minded auntie...
^^

We stay at her house until 2am only left....
When I'm on my way back to home,
suddenly my phone rang...
It was a call from my dad....
Oh my gosh~~~
He suddenly called me....
Surprise huh..???!!!
He never calls me,
he always forced my mum to call if I too late still didn't go back...
Yesterday night my mum was too sleepy...
She doesn't want to bother my dad, kept on sleep...
So, my dad has to call me by himself....
Shocked!
He didn't sleep until I reached home....
Haiz...
Sorry dad...

Yesterday afternoon knocked my head onto the car's door when I want to get into the car....
How noob am I huh.....
Haiyoyo....
Blur blur + noob noob.... =.="
Very pain....
Very pain...
Arrrggghhhhh !!!!!
There is a condominium on my head ady~~~
So, How..???
Continue to pain lor...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment