Wednesday, June 2, 2010

** 3 **

Today woke up early in the morning, 6:30am....
Went jogging with my bro, Irwin and Yi Hui....
Actually I felt very sleepy as the weather was so nice for us to sleep longer....
They also felt so... ><
Although sleepy, we could still went jogging....
After jogging felt tired but then this is good for our health...
I think in the future we will still find more times to go for exercise either jogging or playing badminton....
Both I also like... ^^
Today was the third day of my new sem....
Monday and Tuesday just attended 5 lectures lesson...
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only tutorial lessons...
12.30pm was my 1st tutorial lesson....
Late to class.... ><
Luckily the tutor late too... =)
AT 1st I know nobody there...
I just simply sit besides someone...
After that, there was an ice-breaking session....
We intorduced ourselves...
I knew new friends there who are Jing Wen, Shi Yi, Shi Hui and Kai Jun....
^^
Two are from STPM and the other two are from UEC...

No comments:

Post a Comment