Tuesday, June 1, 2010

** Uni life began **

Yesterday was my 1st day of degree year one life....
1st day of new sem already had to go this department and that department just to REFISTER and take my timetable
As I not yet register can view my timetable through UTAR Portal....
Went to campus around 9am....
I done everything at 10.30am....
Sweat a lot early in the morning....
Like I just went for exercise... =.="
1st went to Block A to take the declaration form and asked something...
Then went to Block H, FGO asked...
Next went to H216 register and take timetable...
The next day only go to pay the student bill cause need to Q up for so long.
And we already tired of this....
Why they want to seperate the department so far..?
Can't they seperate department according to course..?
Can they don't squeeze everyone in the same room..?
Those who wants to appeal and repeat subjects located in room A...
Those who wants to register also located in room A....
The weather here already so HOT stil want us to squeeze in the small room let us SWEAT... =(
Why I didn't get register..?
Because one week before new sem start was the orientation for degree students to register....
But I can't manage to come back Kampar so early...
That's why I could only wait till yesterday only can register....
After done everything, I went to my 1st class at 12noon....
1st class already very sleepy...
But then I stil continued my 2nd lecture class at 2pm....

My year one trimester one subjects are :
1. Information Syatem
2. Corporate and Business Law
3. Principles of Marketing
4. Principles of Microeconomics
5. Quantitative Techniques I

Need to study hard AGAIN...
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment