Sunday, July 25, 2010

** The days **

Today woke up early in the morning.....
Went JOGGING.....
It has been such a long time never exercise already.....
Just jog for a while only already start exausted... ><
After that went to "pasar" ate breakfast...
Then went to Tesco buy some frozen foods.... ^^
** Such a healthy life ya... haha... **
I've spend my day meaningfully.....
Really enjoy this life.....
Exercise ~ Eat home-cooked food ~ Sleep early ~ Wake up early ~

I really miss HOME....
Miss Daddy and Mummy.....
End on next month only able to go back hometown.... =.="
Already more than two months didn't go back....
About two weeks I didn't get to phone my mum and chit-chat with her....
Last few days when I called her,
she jokes that she almost want go to find us already... @@
This month both of us also quite busy...
So seldom call them and chit-chat with them....
Sorry!
Last Friday went to Ipoh ate dim sum with Elein Dear...
She came down with her family....
I met up with her....
As long time didn't meet her already....
** But forgot to take pic with dear.... @@ **
Very miss her and all my beloved friends.....
>,,<
After that went to Jusco bought a small pint of Baskin Robbin....
Thanks dear.. ^^
** To release STRESS~~~ haha **

** The most wonderful lunch I had ^^ **

** My recent look **
Actually nothing much changed ler... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment