Saturday, July 16, 2011

** All About Today **

Today,
I woke up at 5am to study for OM midterm test that was held at 8.45am.
I purposely wake up so early because I've no confidence in this subject.
I didn't know what I'd studied and learned for the past few weeks.
** I can't fully concentrate when I'm studying.. **

I considered I can pass this paper because at least I knew how to do for the calculation parts.
For the theories, I just agak-agak only.
I had no time to answer all the questions. T_T"
Nevemind.
The lecturer who invigilated our class is a bit 'noob'.
He didn't pass the attendance list around during the test.
In stead, when the time is up, he asked us to pass up the test paper and sign ne by one.
Here start the "tiru-ing".
The class started to become very noisy and not in order.
Some started to discuss and directly copy the answers from friends.
The test ended at 9.55am, but the lecturer failed to control the class; so, after he finished the paper already 10 something.
If I knew that he is so linear and can't control the class, I don't want to pass up the paper once he said time's up, I rather take my time to finish the last question. =.="
But, I didn't do so.
A bit unfair actually.

I do not sleep after I came back from the test.
I cleaned up my room and washed my clothes.
As I don't clean up for two weeks already, my room is very messy.
After that I went to have McD GCB for lunch with Sy Huey.
Sy Huey, Sze Wee and I spent our half afternoon to finish a report which is due next Friday.
While doing report, we chit-chat and crap a lot. =)
Around 8pm, Sy Huey and I had our dinner at Maha Maju.
We ate Cheese Naan --- the roti is so thick.
This is the 1st time we ate, we don't like it.
We went to the mini fun fair in Kampar after enjoyed our dinner.
There is nothing special we could found in the fun fair.
We're too "old" to play those games.
Haha.... :P

I do not sleep since 5am until now, 10.55pm.
How could I tahan until now.?!
** Proud..?! LOL. Shouldn't be lar. **

Night.
Is time to oink-oink lor.
Sweet dream to U and me..

❤ Miss & Love ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment