Friday, January 22, 2010

~ EXAM ~


exam is just around the corner....
1/2/2010 till 6/2/2010....

continueously ler....

omg ~~~
but how is my preparation????

i should say actually i dont know so far what have i study.....

haiz.....
shirley, what are u doing??? what are you worrying???? what is in you mind?????

i just can't wait for the days i finish my final exam... ^^
after final exam is CNY already....
haha...
and i can go back penang....
sleep on my comfortable bed,

sit on the comfortable sofa watch movies,

chit-chat with my family,

meet with my friends....

i really miss them lots~~

after exam will having dinner with my classmates - eat steamboat wor....

haha...
again....

7/2/2010 is my gathering with my housemates....
this is a must for me to stay back.... XD
my mum asked me to take bus go back penang on 8/2 wor...

then now i'm still thinking want to go back on that day or just wait for my brother until 11/2 only go back penang???
is there anything for me to do if i go back penang earlier???

or is there anything for me to do if i stay at kampar for so many days????
arrrghhhh !!!!!

what should i do?????

can anyone help me with suggestion??
can anyone tell me what should i do then????

No comments:

Post a Comment