Saturday, August 21, 2010

** Another Sweet Memory **


Yesterday had another SWEET SWEET MEMORY with 1493 again....
Fandy, Yi Hui, En Wee, Kae Ying, Yong Sern, Soo Hin, my brother and I went for a seminar from 2pm - 6pm....
It's about SCIENCE, physcis, chemistry and biology.....
We're ARTs students but went for this seminar..... =.='
The content of the talk doesn't relate to our course....
Very boring and we don't even know most of the thing....
Just know the GLOBAL WARMING.....
We sat there enjoyed the air-cond and chit-chat happily...
This was the 1st time we took bus together to campus....
And we chase bus together after the seminar....
** They actually had this experience when they were studying in PJ....
Yesterday, once again they had the chance....
They felt so happy and talked lots of their things in PJ....
They chased bus together....
They ate together...
They went home together....
They had lecture class together.....
They chit-chat together....
They done everything also TOGETHER....
It's really good to be TOGETHER....
Althouhg this was the 1st time I had this experience,
I do really hope there are still many chances for me to have many unforgettable memories with them --- my lovely 1493 housemates.... **

In the bus, way to go home, En Wee suggested to have dinner at McD...
With spontaneously, we all agreed.... ^^
What a good day we had...
We went to Ipoh Jusco....
Enjoyed the meal....
** “背影”----> by Fandy **

P/S : Fandy, paiseh ya.. I took your photo without your notice... Hope you don't mind ya.... =P

2 comments:

  1. haha, is ok, i got put my name in my pic ^^

    ya, we react the things that we had done in PJ. it is really fantastic!i love u guys 1493!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur plan to PJ again can really works lor...
    but this time must include me inside ya....
    =P

    ReplyDelete