Friday, August 13, 2010

** Sudden **

Today woke up early in the morning went jogging with my brother....
But we just jog for awhile only already start to rain...
Bad luck... =(
I slept again....
Too tired already....
Around 11 somthing, Kae Wen woke me up from my sweet dream...
Josh, Fandy, Kae Wen and Kae Ying were going to Ipoh....
If I didn't follow them I'll be alone in house....
So, I sure will follow...
This month is not a suitable month for US to stay alone....
hehe... ** Scary **
I "ponteng class" again...
This time was my 1st time to ponteng IS and QTI tutorial classes.... ><
** My brother promised will teach me =P **
Had McD as lunch.... =]
Had Baskin Robin ( present from Josh as promised ) as tea break... ^^
Had Penang Hokkien Mee as dinner... =D
The auntie is from Penang, she opens a stall here because her child study here....
It makes me MISS Penang MORE ~~~ How..? ><
Watched "The Last Airbender"...
Finally I've the chance to watch it...
Really interesting....
The actor is very cute.. ^^
I received chocolate from class rep, Siang...
They went to Cameron in the morning....
They wnet there in a sudden too...
haha....
** Syiok ler.... +.+ **
I feel that today I'm very HAPPY and BLISS ~~~
** When i was in Ipoh, I received Jin Wen's text...
She told me my QTI test 2 result...
I was shocked and kept on asked her to confrim...
And Yeah..!!!
I DID it....
Happy... I score well....
I score well unexpectedly....
Thanks for telling me that....
It has made my day blast =) **

** The Last Airbender -- Recommended **

** Delicious ^^
** Penang Hokkien Mee --- Must try it **
** Chocolate from class rep -- Siang from Cameron **


~~ The day WITHOUT YOU~~

No comments:

Post a Comment