Thursday, August 19, 2010

** Happy **

Yesterday went to Ipoh Jusco....

Why so enjoy ya...?
Because I want to buy LeeHom's new album and the book....
Can't wait to own them as soon as possible.... =]
Finally I GET it.... ^^
LeeHom is really a handsome and charming man....
I'll always support him....
muackssss ~~~
But, I haven't got to watch the movie....
Next week I will watch it...
It is a MUST for me to watch it....
haha
** Love it much **

Went to watch movie too...
The Expandable, a very violent movie yet very exciting when I was watching it....
The actors all are muscular.....
wwwuuuuhoooo.... =P
Had dinner at Secret recipe....
I've been long time didn't enjoy the food there...
** It's me **
** I'm really happy and enjoy the day.... =) **
Thanks ~~~
Muackssss ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment