Sunday, December 4, 2011

** A boring Sunday **

The day is so boring without any fun activity.
The day is filled with notes and notes.
T_T"
This is so bore.

And suddenly,
I think of U U U and U...

They're my beloved family.
They always come 1st before others.
Celebrated my dad's birthday earlier (last Sunday) as his birthday is actually tomorrow, 5th December.
My dad is very cute.
He posed many cute and funny postures when we're taking photos with him.
Happy happy birthday, daddy.
I ❤ U.

You've become part of my life since that day (328).
When I'm thinking of U, I'll smile for no reason.
U make me happy in thousand ways.
Yet, we didn't realise it until we're far far apart.

Childish GangZ --- all my Lao PoSsss..
I miss them very much.
1030 is the day that I will always remember till I old. =)
Best wish and lots of lucks for all of you in the study and everything.
Love u all. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment