Tuesday, May 26, 2009

yoyoy... new life??!!

from 25/5/09 i started my new life in Kampar.....
need to get to know new frens, get used to new environment...
n the most IMPORTANT thg is i need to STUDY already....
wat a long time i din touch book dy, but now i hav to force myself to study....
alamak...... =.=''
waaaa.....
a very boring life leh....
NO entertaiment orh....
here almost every day oso rain....
i reached Kampar yesterday about 3 smth....
this is my room.. =.=''

after i arranged n kept all my ''Sampah'' in my room.....
i followed my bro n his frens went to ipoh had dinner n watched movie....
although yesterday i was really tired n sleepy, i hav to follow them if not i hav nothing to eat at nite.....
i just slept for about 3 hours for the last day becoz i cant even sleep....
haiz....
i start to miss my ROOM, FAMILY, FRENS n PENANG.....
last year i hope to leave penang, but when i leave penang i miss penang lots.....
what I want huh?????!!!!
quite lonely when come here....
i used to meet my frens every week to hav fun, watch movies or just sit down n chit-chat but now everythings hav change.....
I can do it to overcome my LONLINESS.....
yeah....!!!!

to all my frens : i will come back penang to meet u all when i hav long holidays.... do keep in touch with me ya... i dont want to lost contact with u all....


today i woke up early for registration....
who knows i went there just about half n hour then i can go back dy....
what lar....
waste my sleeping time nia....
if i know that just go to collect file n t-shirt only i wont even go to take....
wasting time...
haha...
(pig is like that already, sleep is more important...)
i met my frens there (cy n wc)
after came back from sch, i washed my clothes then i continued sleep....
hehe...
=p
around 12 noon i went to hav dinner with my bro n his frens....
that time raining cats n dogs....
why here every day oso rain eh leh???
izzit the rain god knows im sad n lonely????
after that we went to tesco nearby to buy something before going home....
i stay in my room for the whole....
闷到。。。。。
online fro the whole day...
swt lar...
i never online for so long before leh.....
around 7 smth went out to mum mum at island red cafe.....
the food there not delicious at all....
cant adapt it....
my bro n frens oso said FAIL.....
haha....
the ikan billis like put there for a long time already...
then the chicken very hard like wan rosak liao eh.....
i ate nasai lemak....
just that one look better mana tau lagi teruk.....
this is my whole day activities....
very boring huh?????
救命啊!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment