Thursday, December 10, 2009

~~ Exhausted ~~

this few weeks i don't have a good rest.....
busy with this and that.....
exhausted```
tired````
seriously need to recharge my battery and take a good rest dy....
i'm not obsess to sleep, but i'm really very tired....
and yet i know after we died, we will have long sleep forever....
i NEED to sleep for a long time.....
this is not i want to.!
because i'm not that strong as you all think....
physically weak....
this few weeeks my time is packed with midterm tests and assignment.....
i will only have my sem break on 13/2/2010....
it's still have a long way to go....
no time to buy new clothes for CNY....
but i WANT that Nike shoes....
no matter how i also will try my best to have the chance to buy it...
hahaha....

1 comment:

  1. Nike shoe?? Please describe more detail on that shoe you want. Nike Air or Nike Mercurial or Nike Tempo or what. I think Al-Ikhsan outlet will help. ~~~ Kung Tze Hern.

    ReplyDelete