Thursday, December 31, 2009

pass year end of 2009 like this

this few weeks are the presentation weeks....
every week oso got one presentation...
this weeks got 3 presentations....
every day also wear formal and high heels....
legs damn pain ler...
and do not have enough sleep also ler....
tired~~
exhausted~~~
no battery dy ~~
=.="
tonight i can have a good good night already...
yeah!~~
tomorrow no class so can no need to wake up early n the morning and stay in hostel relax....
o.O
still left three weeks i will end my sem 2 ady...
then will have my final exam....
and after that it is Chinese New Year...
haha....
after final exam is time for me to go back penang lor....
looking forward to go back hometown.....
i shall miss it very much~~~
(actually now i already miss penang, my home and my bed very much~~ regret that i didn't go back to penang on 31st december)
Haiz....
but nevermind......
its too late to regret....
so just looking forward ya....
=)
=P

2 comments: