Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~!~ wth Digi ~!~

today walked back home in the hot afternoon(around 12 something) due to the stupid, noob digi service...
if there is no mass comm discussion i think this won't happen~~
i should be backed at 11am dy....
wuwuwuw ~~~~
i forgot there is a public phone dy...
haiz...
stupid me too...
(the way to home very very very far....)
i couldn'y make calls and sms...
before i called digi hotline i thought my HP ki siao again....
but now not my HP ki siao is the DIGI ki siao....
wth... %^#%$#$#@$@## ( sorry i scold bad words)
is DIGI better choice....
always brings inconvenience for me....
arrrghhhhh~~~~
i can't find anyone to help and the bus schedule has passed...
the only way i can go back is by "11 bus" --- walk...
sweat lots....
hot until want to pengsan jor....
Luckily....
on the half way i met my 救命恩人-- Vycent....
he just finished his class too...
he fetched me home by using cycle...
really thanks alots orh....
(never been fetched by ppl using cycle~ 1st experience... so scare will fall down because i'm too heavy dy`` =.=" )

No comments:

Post a Comment