Tuesday, September 13, 2011

❤ Memorable weekends ❤


My sweet family ~
My bro and I

Irwin and I

9th September til 11th September I was at KL, to attend my brother's and other ex-housemates' convocation which was held at Wisma MCA.
They were all very excited and happy.

I could feel the "gan jeong-ness they had on the day of their convo.

The ceremony was bored, wasted time listened to the speeches given.
The most enjoyable moment for the day of convo is just taking as much photos as you could with your friends on your BIG DAY in your life.
That few days kept raining, windy days.


8th September Reached KL around 4.30pm.
** The departure time from Kampar was 1.15pm. The bus driver stopped at a station for so long. Wasted some of the time. **

That day rained heavily.

My bro, Irwin, Fandy and I went to Murni at SS2 to have our dinner around 9pm.

That day I just ate breakfast at 11am and dinner at 9pm.

** Wonder how could I tahan for so long.. hehehehe **


9th September
Went to KLCC shopping with my family, we'd spent an enjoyable yet memorable weekend together at KL for the 1st time.
** I really hope that we will have lots of chance to spend time together **

Time passes really fast, next time is my turn to graduate.
** Oh no, need to work after graduate from Uni. =( **

I attended Irwin's convo.
And I took photos with his family. ** Shy shy~ **
At night, we went to Restuarant Wong Poh to have our dinner at 9pm.

That day I just ate few spoon of fried rice (the worst fried rice I'd ever had) for breakfast.
Had Subway as lunch at KLCC. =)

Early morning of Sunday, we went to Jalan Imbi to have Bak Kut Teh as breakfast.

The place that strongly recommended by Irwin.
There are dry and wet Bak Kut Teh.
** Actually there is no different between wet and dry dishes. Is this one of the way they do business.? **
Then attended my bro's convo ceremony.

Around 7pm, we went back to Penang.

Stay there for one night, went back to Kampar on the next day to prepare for finals AGAIN.


My study mood has turned on and off since last week.

Haiz. Really no mood to prepare for the next paper which is on 17th September after relax for 4 days continuos. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment