Thursday, September 15, 2011

** This Long Distance is Killing ME **

Yesterday,
I'm not sure I'm angry or wat.
But I'm sure that I was in bad mood yesterday night.

Waited for so long.
But, ended up, NOTHING. =(
I don't want to be like this.
I can't concentrate on my study every night.
My finals gone already lar... ><"
I don't like this kind of life so much. ='(

Weird~ Weird~
What can I do? --> Nothing.

I believe we can go through this.
Once we can go through this for the 1ST TIME.
I'm very sure, there is no problem for us for the next time.
** Psycho myself with this. Hopefully this works. ^^ **


The internet suddenly out of service at 12.10am.
When I noticed that can't access to the internet,
I immediately used my phone to connect to Facebook.
To see whether there is any msg for me.
I was happy that there is msg, but
When I replied the msg, there was NO RESPONSE at all.
I waited for hald an hour again.
Hope that my msg will be replied.
Unfortunately, I received nothing. NOTHING.!

Nevermind.
It's over.
Sleep away the sadness of yesterday.!
I'm fine now.
Should blame the situation --- the internet connection.

** Luckily the internet is fine like my mood now. whheeeeee~ =) **
Thanks~ o(^.^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment