Friday, September 30, 2011

** Tomyam **

Yesterday night went to Raja Uda eat tomyam with Benny and Elein.
* Crazy right? Go so far to eat tomyam only. * haha
I have not ate for spicy food for a very long time.
The tomyam was too spicy for me as well as for Elein.
Because she also can't eat spicy. =)
I just ate not even half of it, I already can feel the "hot-ness" in my stomach.
LOL~
But, I can stil successfully finish the whole bowl. ** Yeah. ~ **


After had our dinner, we went to nearby temple "斗母宫" where there was crowded.
So we also went to "kepo kepo", as we had nothing to do. =P
Took a number of photos there.


** This is the one that newspaper reported. People can put their hands into the boiling pot. **


We then went to Tong Pak Fu after spending some time at the temple.
Benny and Elein never been there before neither the shop at Raja Uda nor Pulau Tikus.
I went to Pulau Tikus once.
1st time come here.
There is no difference.
Same menu, same decoration.
I mixed and matched weird flavour and topping --- Honeydew + Dou Fu Hua
Theirs were better than mine.
Benny ordered mango one.
Elein picked Sunmelon + Tang Yuan + Magic Ball.

** our desserts **
Had an enjoyable night eating tomyam and dessert. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment