Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1/6/09

yesterday was my first day study in UTAR....
i dont hav time to write blog, today only write....
walao......
damn 'sui' leh.....
i hav been choosen as class monitor(class-srap)dono how to speel it n the head of monitors in that course(course-srap).....
LOL....
LOL....
LOL....
I DONT WANT...but i hav to find a person to replace me.....
hmmmm....
but nobody will does so....
m i rite..????

that two hours class was used to choose class-srap n course-srap...
n she introduced herself + made some jokes in her lesson...
quite funny...
my computer studies's lecturer is ms K... haha.. she asked us to call her so...
after all, she started her first lesson....
explaining what is computer?? huh?/
why should i study this?????
haiz.....
swt ler....
me n sy used about 15 mins to find the lecturer hall...
why???
coz the lecturer hall doesnt has 牌 like the others do....
that's why lar....

after 8pm, i rush back home....
my friends bought dinner for me....
they waited for me to finish my meal coz they want to go to tesco....
shy leh...
about 8 person waited me....
( n i eat food very slow mer.. hehe.. )
i went to tesco just bought cookies...
i want to buy chair but there doesnt sell chair....

finally my roomate came back ald...
she is a very talkative person than i do...
haha....
so i wont be the moast talkative person....
actually all my housemate very talkative leh including boys.....
n my house is very 热闹。。。因为全部都回来了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment