Monday, October 19, 2009

~ About last week ~

14/10 ( Wednesday )
My dog, Fanny died on that day...
Although I dont like dog, I really felt sad and my tears dropped when my parents told me that she had died....
My dad too...
We also dont really know why she dies suddenly after gave birth....
All the new birth also died...

15/10 ( Thursday )
My dear Elein's birthday.....
Happy birthday dear....
We went to QB's Fish Market Mahantthem to have our lunch....
But at 1st we just planned to have our lunch together at e-Gate because Cynthia, Cynlin and Michelle wear school uniform so they dont wish to go to shopping mall....
At the end we still go there... haha....
I ordered a cupcakes for her that she never think that either one of us know how to buy it....
haha...
Surprise..??? XD
i planned to give her surprised as what I wished....
But she maybe used to give others surprised , so she could guess what we are going to do the next....
Dear, this is what we can do...
And this is what we hope you really like it...
Although that day abit rush, i appreciated that 5 of us can gather together.....

16/10 ( Friday )
My dear Michelle's birthday.....
Happy birthday dear....
I woke up early in the morning to meet with Elein 1st..
then we went to subway bought breakfast and went to King's House bought cake for michelle...
we went to school abit late....
but, there was something happned....
I hope that Michelle will had a nice birthday memory on that day....
Dears, please dont think too much....
And please dont suspect each other.....
And please dont suspect the meaning of 姐妹。。。
I believe that this is what all of us dont want it to happen right???
Really doesnt want it to happen no matter now nor in the future.....

that night, finally, zhe yan ( my best friend ) and i could met up...
we have a very long time didnt meet and chat with each other already....
XD
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment