Wednesday, October 7, 2009

?!!???

A : Shirley are you getting fatter and fatter than last time???
Shirley : Am i ??? OMG....!!!
A : I feel that u become fatter jor....
Shirley : Lolz.. I should start my diet plan dy....


Maybe i look fatter dy...
I should do more exercise to keep fit...
And the most important thing is i shouldn't take supper (but no choice wor... always feel hungry at midnight leh although i already eat till full at my dinner.. sobx sobx...)

Okie... Okie...
I will never give up to slim myslf down...

Gambatte ya....

Friends, please remind me that i need to slim down and please don't ask me to eat supper leh....

(but i think i will just ignore what i have plan, and just eat lor... T.T" )
Always say : EAT 1ST... Haiz...

4 comments:

  1. fatter???muahahahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ntg...hehe...so hope to see u become slimmer when back kampar la..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think that i will become slimmer when i go back kampar lor...

    ReplyDelete