Friday, March 5, 2010

~ Crazy ~


If the weather keeps on like this----HOT,
I will become crazy soon....

** Free sauna. Every day **


Please....

Can YOU please RAIN..????

We really can't assist with the weather now....


There is no air-cond with us.....

There is just ceiling fan and table fan....

** I want to go back my hometown, the place that there is air-cond provided **

How can we stay in peace????


I'm so HOT....

Body like BURNING...
Low humidity....
High temperature.....

Every day after bathe,

I will still sweating....
Bath = No bath

Wasting money to pay for the high cost of water bill....


Although there is rain,
the weather is still hot...

Can YOU please let it rains for few days continueously??

I will appreciate it MUCH....

* Thanks *

No comments:

Post a Comment