Sunday, March 14, 2010

~ Day ~

Today woke up at 1pm...
It has been a long time I didn't sleep until noon already....

** Quite lazy to wake up **

Missed my breakfast time....
How about lunch..???

Not hungry at all...

Maybe yesterday ate until too full already..??

I think so...

Or want to save money..??
Don't think so...
haha...
Didn't eat lunch again...
Hmmmm...
It's time to have TEA TIME...
Cake and less sugar chrysanthemum tea....
=)

** what i had for my tea time **
I just noticed that my bag sudah kotor and rosak ler...
haiz...
Just use for a year already rosak..??!!!

Going to buy a new one when I go back Penang or go to shopping...



Okay, it's time for me to save money to buy a DSLR....
haha...
My target for this year....
And also save money for vacations with housemates....

No comments:

Post a Comment