Saturday, February 6, 2010

~ 00777 ~

1 Feb --> Marketing exam
2 Feb --> Management exam
3 Feb --> Writing for Mass Communication exam
4 Feb --> Web Page Design exam
5 Feb --> Sociology exam
6 Feb --> Writing for Business exam....

* so fast huh *
Waaa.... time flies just in a moment ~~~

Yeah ....
It's my holidays now....
It lasts for 3 weeks.....

* Finished exam at 11:20am orh *
Today i am so lucky...
If the exam time did not extend more 20 mins i think i can't finish my section A on time.....
Phhhwwwweeeee ~~~~
LUCKILY....
* Thanks ~~ because the question got mistakes so they added more infor and the time also has been extended *
=)

I fell sick on Thursday....
Get influenced by my housemates.....
My bro was the 1st person who sick --- sore throat and cough...
Then YS and YH....
On Wed night, yh suddenly asked, " Why you close your nose? You scare you will be influenced huh? "
I replied in a such way that like I'm very strong enough ler....
" Nope.."
But the next day, i woke up early in the morning because will sit for my exam at 9am for Web Page Design, i did my last revision.
Oh Gosh...
I get Flu ady....
The sickness that i hate the most....
haiz...
I felt headache when i were doing the paper....
And kept on "bao wan tan".....
After exam went home slept....
After had my lunche went to buy Clarinase - flu medicine....
After ate medicine, i slept again until 4.30pm...
* I had spent my time on my bed *

But the time flies so fast....
Today is Saturday, 6 Feb....
The last day of my exam.....
Very excited...
Very happy...
BUT....
I suddenly feel so bored...
After cleaned up my messy table, i have nothing to do then....
Just spend my time fb-ing, listening music....
It has been such a long time i didn't so relax....
I like to waste my time doing nothing
rather than STUDY....
* hahaha *
I'm going back Penang soon....
Hope I can have a chance to meet my ex-schoolmates and other friends that I miss lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment