Friday, February 26, 2010

~ Another Dinner ~

It is now 1.55 am...
But
I still couldn't sleep yet...
My stomach is fulled of water and fish...
I ate lots in just a 4 hour-time...
Dinner + supper....
So i just wake up to update my blog...
@.@
Wait for the food to digest lor...

Actually today i stay at home for the whole day...

Until 6.30pm...
I received call from Meng Teik Kor...
He asked me for dinner...
Went to Blue Reef to have dinner with Kor and Elein....
Elein went there once...
But Kor and I never been there before...

So we just depend on GPS to rea
ch our destination...
It is located near TARCollege...

Inside the housing area...
If now you want me to bring you there...
Sorry, I don't know where...

Haha....
** I couldn't recognize that place... =.=" **
We just ordered two plates

But
we just ate half only...
Cause too full to squeze them in our stomaches dy...
So we just Da Bao back lor..
=.="
Luckily we didn't order each one set lor....





Garlic Breads and Carrot+Orange soup * delicious but I should say doesn't suit our taste *
Fish and chips

After we had our dinner,
we went to Gurney...
We actually want to watch movie before go back...

Unfortunately, we couldn't find an available time that matches our time...
So, the next question is

" where should we go since we don't want to go back so early...."
Ohya, 3 of us never been Hard Rock Hotel before...
The next destination is Hard Rock Hotel....
haha....

We are too free to go anywhere.... ^^
The decoration of the hotel is really fantasy....
Thumb up ~~~ =)
We didn't forget to take some photos there...

It's so nice.... ^^

Dear and me

Okie, after that where to go????
Next station is
Coffee Island or BED...????
Don't know....

Finally we decided to go to Coffee Island..
Just want to " yam cha ".... =P
We went into the Coffee Island,
but didn't order anything....
The waitress sure thought that
we 3 Saja kacau huh?!

** haha.. we used to do such thing.. Doesn't matter ler... **
We went to Crepe Cottage
which is located next to Coffee Island...

We had our supper there...
** I'm so full... @.@ **


No comments:

Post a Comment