Wednesday, February 10, 2010

~ Home Sweet Home ~

My new hair color ~~

Highlight my hair ~~


Yesterday went to cut my hair....
And I also highlight my hair...
haha....

Unbelieveable right???
During secondary school I said I'll never dye or highlight my hair....

But....

We have to change dy.....
XP

Today went to QB shopping with my mum....
We both didnt go shopping together for quite a long time....

I busy with my studies and she busy with her works....
We both are really busy....


Actually Penang doesnt change a lot....
It is still the same....

It is still Penang that I know....

It is still the island that I live in.....


I will spend my holidays here for three weeks.....
I shall have a very good rest before I go back Kampar and start my new tough Sem....

No comments:

Post a Comment