Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~ Kor , Elein Dear & Me ~

22 Feb went out to have dinner with Elein and Meng Teik Kor....
This is the 1st time I have meal with Kor lor... ^^

** Last week when i went to Elein's house, her dad asked me "is meng teik your K kor?".. That time I don't know what should I reply... **

We went to Harvest In Cafe, Elein's newfound cafe that we never be
en before to have our dinner. A lot of people go there.. It is just a small cafe at the corner.
We can just add RM4.90 to get the set meal.
With drink and dessert.
Valuable ~~
After meal, we still don't feel like going home yet.
So, we went to gurney for a movie.
We watched True Legend at 10pm..

I met Yun Fei in the cinema.
* So lucky huh, we can also meet at there *
Before went to the parking lot, we went to the auto pay machine to pay the parking fee..
But ~~
" Your card is unread !!!" The card was invalid.
So we can only wait for the officer to come and settle the problem.
Luckily we didn't get charge to pay more because this is not our fault.
We only pay RM1 for it...

yea, it is just RM1...
haha....
Ohya, before we went back we could have the chance to take photo....
** yun fei was the camera-woman ~ thanks ya XD **
On the way back Kor drove till very fast cause he scared my dad will scold me as it was 12 smth already...

Really faster than I normally drive... =P
** We are safe **
I only took 12 mins to reach home...
Tokyo Driff ~~ Haha

But I'm lucky because when I reached home my parents already slept like pigs...
As last night they very late sleep...
pheeewwwsss...
If not, my dad sure bla me again lor... =.="


Ice Lemon Tea

Soup of the Day ** vege soup @.@ **
Almond Fish ** Delicious **
Dessert ** cheese cake and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream **

Kor, Elein and me

No comments:

Post a Comment