Sunday, February 28, 2010

~ Outing with Dears b4 back ~

Yesterday went out with Dears again... XD
Actually yesterday I should stay at home...
but Friday night Elein suddenly sms-ed me and asked me to go out lor...
Then I directly said " Yes "...
We decided to have lunch together..
We went to Gurney Winter warmers.....
Since they all never been there before....
We reached Gurney at 2.30pm lor....
That time I already hungry like hell dy..
Cause I didn't take my breakfast...
** Woke up at 11 something ~~ hehe **
Michelle and Cynthia also didn't take their breakfast...
Hungry ~~~
Waaaaooo...
When we reached the shop,
we had to sit outside as there is no seat available inside....
The weather was so hot...
We haven't take our meal already started to SWEAT ~~~
Haiz...
Hot weather....
Before went home,
We have a walk in Gurney....
XD** Salad **
** Iced Melon Milk **
** Chicken Cheese Baked **

** Michelle~ Elein~ Cynthia~ Me **

** And for sure we won't forget about TAKE PICS... Wakakazzz... **

No comments:

Post a Comment