Friday, February 19, 2010

~ Childish GangZ Outing ~

Yesterday went to Gurney watched 14 Blades with my gangz -- Childish GangZ....
The story is quite interesting and exciting....
We had our dinner at Manilla Palace...
After the movie we went to Pulau Tikus for supper...
haha....
But we ended up ate Baskin Robbin ice-cream....
* Actually i'm still coughing but i already long time didn't eat ice-cream... So nevermind ler... Once in a while right?! haha *
I reached home at 12.12am....

** very happy to have a chance to go out with 'em --- Elein, Michelle and Cynthia **

* miiiiieeeee *
* thinking what? *

* me and cnythia *
* Elein and me *
* Michelle and me *
* Elein and Michelle *
* Michelle and Cnythia *
* yeah *
* smileee *
* say cheeseee *
* haaaaiiiii *
* my ice-cream ( enjoy it much ) =P *

No comments:

Post a Comment