Sunday, May 2, 2010

~ 1st May ~

Yesterday was Labour Day....
Everytime public holidays, there is traffic jams everywhere, anytime...

In the afternoon, Elein and I went to Smokey Jack located at Upper Penang Road....
This was my 1st time went there...
Before that I thought Upper Penang Road only has pub, club and bar...
I don't even know there is a restaurant which has a special decoration....
Like the decoration...
Really unique...
=)
We enjoyed our lunch there....
** We took lots of pics as usual **






Around 2pm, I went to fetch Cynthia and Michelle....
n we went to Gurney as Elein said she wanted to go to Coach Fair....
But at last we can't manage to go too cause our time was too rushed....
I bought Ip Man 2 tickets for my mum and dad....
Iron Man 2 tickets for my 2 borthers and I...
Actually my brothers also want to watch Ip Man but because they are under 18 so can't...
Haha...
Luckily I'm 19...
^^

Elein took cake at Gurney taxi station
as that fellow can't send to Home's Cake for them as promised....
Nevermind then....
Went gurney for awhile only and we need to go to Home's cake to meet Cynlin...
5S1 had class gathering....
I went to my class gathering for awhile because Cynlin was there....
After that 5 of us, all members of Childish Gangz were gathered....
I was really happy that time...
There has been a very long time 5 of us never gathered and went out already....
Miss that time lots....
Sometimes I will think why 5 of us after graduated only become so close......
T.T"
Its okie ler...
Cause we still have lots of time in the future....
=)

We had our dinner at Sticks located at Queensbay Mall....
A new restaurant....
Good environment~~~
Romantic...
^^

5 of us can't "stick" together for longer time cause Cynlin got time limit....
And we already wasted lots of time....
So not much time left...
=[
Hope that she doesn't get scolded by her mum because she very late only went home....
Sorry dear~~~
Everytime you go out with us sure can't go back in time...
Really sorry....

Wei Sian, Pui Yoke and Sher Lynn came to meet us after they went to class gathering...
Thx Wei Sian for the birthday present and planned so many things for me....
He is my best friend too...
We know each other since primary school...
Haha...
I always bully him so he very scare of me...
** Please ler, I'm lion kie... So scare me for what..?? **
And also Su Ann ( Susu dear) and Shen Ling for the present....
I have no chance to meet them~~~ =(

Before end of the day, Elein, her brother ( my k kor) and I planned to go a place to yum cha...
I fetched them back 1st...
Then they only came to my house fetched me...
Who knows, when i reached home, my dad don't allow me to go out again...
Wuwuwu....
T.T"
Nevermind ler...
We are going out for dinner on this coming Tuesday...
We are going to new place again...
Everytime Elein also will recommend new places....
=)

Lastly, I want to thanks my dears...
They spent their day with me...
Thanks for everything Elein had done....
Thanks to Cynthia, although you are so tired and not feeling well yesterday, you still go out with me....
Thanks to Cynlin, although everytime you go out also will go home late, you still will go out with me....
Thanks to Michelle, you are such a loving "jie mei"....
Evrythings you all have done I'm really apprecite them....
Will always remember them in the deepest part of my heart....
Love you all~~~
Muacksss....
Thanks again.... =)
** 1st time get dolphin's ^^**
** Wei Sian and I **
** Ying En, Pui Yoke and Childish GangZ **

** Edited by Elein **
** Edited by me **

1 comment:

  1. thx mr. lonely..
    sure sure....
    will follow up ur blog... ^^

    ReplyDelete