Monday, May 24, 2010

** Bla bla bla **

Bought a new phone last week on 20 May ~~~
Aino --- a very yeng phone... hehe
Like it much.. ^^

** Luminious White Aino **

My dad bought a new puppy --- Schnauzer ~~~
Very very cute.....
Cubbieeee =P
We name it as Bosco.... haha....

** Handsome + cute + naughty puppy **

** Always bite my hand =.=" **
** Bosco is so cubbiieee ler.. ^^ **

Today my mum cooked tomyam mee as lunch....
1st time eat, cause last time when my mum cooked tomyam I still at Kampar....
Delicious ler....
I told my bro that mum can sell tomyam mee dy.... hehe
Quite spicy for me....
But syiok....
Enjoy eating spicy tomyam....
=P
** Spicy omyam mee **

2 comments:

  1. wah sei..cool leh the handphone.. haha!
    wah tomyam leh.. wan lau nua liao

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. u can go to eat tomyam oso ler.. but not home=cooked for sure....
    ^^ thx thx.....

    ReplyDelete