Sunday, May 2, 2010

~ 29th April ~

Around 11.30pm, Wei Liang and Jackson came to my house....
That time I still online-ing....
And preparing to sleep...
Luckily I haven't change my pajamas...
If not shame shame lor...
=]
They phoned me and told me that they were outside my house...
And my reaction was, huh? What.? Why suddenly come my house..??
Ooopppsss...
Actually they came to celebrate my birthday....
Shue Liang came after 10 mins they were here....

3 of them kept on "perli" me non-stop...
From the time I open gate for them until they went home....
For more than 2 hours....
Kept on throwing boms to me and bullied me...
I had no chance to shoot them back....
T.T"

The worst part was they applied cake's creams to my pretty face...
OH MY GOODNESS...
In a moment my pretty face became ugly face...
WUWUWU...
T.T"
Both Wei Liang and Jackson were so happy that I have been bullied....
Heartless...~~~

** chocolate cake =] **
** before **
** after **
** Wei Liang and I **
** Shue Liang, Jackson and I **
We had fun for the 2 hours...
Although they kept bullied me...
Already used to it....
So nothing for me....

A thousand thank you to
Wei Liang
Jackson
Shue Liang


Both Wei Liang and Jackson are my best friends since primary school....
We know each other for more than 10 years...
Old friends....
Friendship will last as long as I'm still alive...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment