Sunday, May 23, 2010

** Again **

Today is Sunday~
AGAIN,
one week passed so fast without doing anything special for the past one week....
And every week passes so FAST~
The happy moment always passes very FAST~
Next week,
I'm going back to a rural place....
Hope to go back.?
Yes~
Because at there at least got thing for me to do ( Study )....
No~
Because I prefer the environment here....
Because at home I no need to worry for my meals....
Because at home I can enjoy air-cond....
Because at home I like a princess.... =P
Because at home I can sleep without worry....
Because at home I have the accompany of my FAMILY....

Because at Penang I can eat my favourite food....
Because at Penang I can go to watch movie easily.....
Because at Penang I have all my buddies and friends......

That's why I don't like to go back KAMPAR.... =(

What should I do next week...??
Hang out with friends and yamcha with friends..???
Should be....
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment