Sunday, May 2, 2010

~ 30th April ~

My 19th birthday ~~~
Happy birthday to myself.....
^^

Went to Gurney in the afternoon to meet Shan and Liang...
Departed from house at 2.20pm after fetched my brother....
After met Shan, we went to play "ding ding"....
Shan and Fei very pro ler....
Shan said to me, " you should practice more... haha~~~ "
I think so....
I'm very noob in playing those games especially digital games....
=.="
Never played for quite some times....
Cause I'm not kid anymore....
=P
We played happily...
** should say we always syiok sendiri ~ muakakazz...**
I treated myself Galatissino Ice Cream as my birthday present~~~

After that, we went to beach~~~
A place that i miss a lot....
A place that has lots of memories....
A place that brings me lots of laughters....
A place that brings away my worries and sadness....
Love U....

We 3 really enjoyed the nature of the beach....
** We syiok sendiri again.. @@ **
Started to take lots of pics....

We left the beach at 7.30pm....
Went to Shan's aunty house to take a bath as 3 of us very sweaty....
=P

After that we went to Fatty Loh Western Food to have our dinner...
** Hungry like hell **
The taste of the food there are just normal...
Nothing special....
Unfortunately, while we were having our meals, raining cats and dogs outside.....

The last round, we went to QEII....
Shu Chin and Li Ming went there to meet us after they worked....
We went there for a while only...
The environment there was too noisy...
Not suitable for us to chit-chat....
As Friday night is their ladies night....
Lots of people went there...
Somemore Saturday was Labour Day,.....
Was a public holiday.....

After Shan and Fei went home,
we also leave QEII to have supper...
But I didn't eat because will get fat easily...
hehe...
Then Shu Chin suggested we go to Coffee Island to chit-chat...
Until 2am only went home....
Luckily when I reached home my dad and mum were not at home...
phhhewwww......
=)

** cheese **
** me, Shan and Fei **
** Liang, Jackson and me **

No comments:

Post a Comment